Kemptown Osteopathic Clinic
Kemptown and Brighton Osteopathy
Modern professional healthcare in a calm and friendly environment
Specialising in the treatment of pain
Established in 2003 by Registered Osteopath Mark Andrews, Kemptown Osteopathic Clinic is the only Osteopathy clinic in Kemptown, East Sussex.
I specialise in treating musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction using a combined approach of hands on treatment, pain education and exercise.
The majority of people come to the clinic with back pain and neck pain but treatment is not limited to these conditions. For a more comprehensive list please click here Osteopathy or on the Treatment tab.
At the clinic you can expect a warm, friendly and professional service. You will be treated as an individual, feel listened to and have your health concerns taken seriously.
My aim is to help you get out of pain as quickly as possible, educate you about your condition and empower you to look after your own health.
If you think this approach is for you please explore this site further, or feel free to contact me by phone 01273 600023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org where I will be happy to discuss your individual needs.
What you can expect
I aim to
- Make you a partner in the decision making process about your health
- Give you a clear and rational explanation of your presenting problem
- Provide you with an individualised treatment plan
- Give you a time frame for recovery
- Give you clear guidance on what you can do for yourself including specific exercises and lifestyle changes